High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur invites applications from eligible candidates for 25 posts of English Stenographer including eleven backlog vacancies in the pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34, 800/- (PB- 2) plus 4,300/- GP.
The breakout of vacancies is mentioned below;
Unreserved – 09 (Two posts are reserved for women candidates and one post is reserved for Physically handicapped)
OBC – 04 (One post is reserved for women candidates)
SC – 04 (One post is reserved for women candidates)
ST – 08 (Two posts are reserved for women candidates)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: February 28, 2013 (up to 5.00 pm)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized University.
Ideal candidates must have passed shorthand and typewriting examination in English from any recognized board of shorthand and typewriting examination @ 80 words per minute & 30 words per minute respectively.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years as on January 01, 2014.
How To Apply: Download Application Form Here @ Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2013 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply through prescribed application format available in the notification only. Candidates are suggested to fill all the mandatory details, affix one photograph in application form and attach one photograph, along with duly attested (by gazetted officer) copies of all requested certificates/ testimonials, self addressed envelope of 9 X 4 size with Rs.5/- stamped, and send the application by registered post/ speed post/ courier to the “Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Candidates are strongly suggested to super scribing as “Application for the post of Stenographer (English)” on the top of the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in upper age limit, please refer to official advertisement here.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Karnataka High Court Jobs 2014-15: 85 Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer) Posts Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Court Secretary on the establishment of the High Court of Karnatak...
- GAIL Recruitment 2014-15 For Various Non-Executives Posts GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna Public Sector Unit, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Fireman, Assistant (Store and Purchase), Fire Operator, and Assistant I...
- UPSC CDS Exam Feb 2015 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form, Admit Card, Result UPSC Invites Applications For Combined Defense Service Examination (I) – 2015
(Including Short Service Commission (Non-Technical Services) For Women)
EXAMINATION NOTICE NUMBER - 2/2015-CDS-I
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2014-15: 161 Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies in Northern and Southern Regions Air India Limited invites application from eligible unmarried candidates for recruitment of Trainee Cabin Crew in Northern and Southern Regions for an initial period of five years, which is extenda...
- Gun & Shell Factory Cossipore Recruitment 2014-15: Lower Division Clerk Vacancies Gun & Shell Factory, Cossipore, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Lower Division Clerks.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.