High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur invites applications from eligible candidates for 25 posts of English Stenographer including eleven backlog vacancies in the pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34, 800/- (PB- 2) plus 4,300/- GP.
The breakout of vacancies is mentioned below;
Unreserved – 09 (Two posts are reserved for women candidates and one post is reserved for Physically handicapped)
OBC – 04 (One post is reserved for women candidates)
SC – 04 (One post is reserved for women candidates)
ST – 08 (Two posts are reserved for women candidates)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: February 28, 2013 (up to 5.00 pm)
Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized University.
Ideal candidates must have passed shorthand and typewriting examination in English from any recognized board of shorthand and typewriting examination @ 80 words per minute & 30 words per minute respectively.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years as on January 01, 2014.
How To Apply: Download Application Form Here @ Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2013 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply through prescribed application format available in the notification only. Candidates are suggested to fill all the mandatory details, affix one photograph in application form and attach one photograph, along with duly attested (by gazetted officer) copies of all requested certificates/ testimonials, self addressed envelope of 9 X 4 size with Rs.5/- stamped, and send the application by registered post/ speed post/ courier to the “Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Candidates are strongly suggested to super scribing as “Application for the post of Stenographer (English)” on the top of the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in upper age limit, please refer to official advertisement here.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014: 357 Assistant Review officer, Clerk Vacancies Allahabad High Court invites application from interested and eligible candidates for 287 posts of Assistant Review officer, and 70 posts of Routine Grade Clerk, in the establishment of High Court, ...
- Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2014 of Court Managers, Stenographers, Clerks and Peons With the recent announcement from the Uttarakhand High Court, there is an opportunity for aspirants to frame promising careers as Court Managers, Stenographers, Clerks and Peons in Uttarakhand High...
- Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 for 29 Posts of Peons Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 for 29 Posts Of Peons under Haryana State/ Dist. Legal Services Authority
With the recent announcement from the Haryana High Court, there is an opportunity for ...
- HSLSA Recruitment 2014 Opening For Peons Haryana State Legal Services Authority invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Peons in the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) at Chandigarh, and Permanent Lok ...
- Goa District Court Recruitment 2014 for Stenographers, LDC, Typist and Peons With the recent announcement from the Principal District & Sessions Judge, South Goa, Margao, there is an opportunity for candidates to join the prestigious government jobs in various District ...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.