High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur invites applications from eligible candidates for 25 posts of English Stenographer including eleven backlog vacancies in the pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34, 800/- (PB- 2) plus 4,300/- GP.
The breakout of vacancies is mentioned below;
Unreserved – 09 (Two posts are reserved for women candidates and one post is reserved for Physically handicapped)
OBC – 04 (One post is reserved for women candidates)
SC – 04 (One post is reserved for women candidates)
ST – 08 (Two posts are reserved for women candidates)
Last Date for Receipt of Application: February 28, 2013 (up to 5.00 pm)
Candidates must be a graduate from any recognized University.
Ideal candidates must have passed shorthand and typewriting examination in English from any recognized board of shorthand and typewriting examination @ 80 words per minute & 30 words per minute respectively.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years as on January 01, 2014.
How To Apply: Download Application Form Here @ Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2013 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply through prescribed application format available in the notification only. Candidates are suggested to fill all the mandatory details, affix one photograph in application form and attach one photograph, along with duly attested (by gazetted officer) copies of all requested certificates/ testimonials, self addressed envelope of 9 X 4 size with Rs.5/- stamped, and send the application by registered post/ speed post/ courier to the “Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
Candidates are strongly suggested to super scribing as “Application for the post of Stenographer (English)” on the top of the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in upper age limit, please refer to official advertisement here.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014 For 105 Posts of Clerks At Aurangabad High Court of Bombay is one of the oldest courts of the country having appellate jurisdiction over the state of Maharashtra. Along with its principle seats at Bombay (Mumbai), the High Court also h...
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment April 2014 For 120 Various Vacancies Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2014 for DDA, Section Officers, PS, PA and Assistants on Deputation Basis
The Prasar Bharati (PB), is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati (B...
- Orissa High Court Recruitment 2014: 100 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies With the recent announcement from the Orissa High Court, there is a recruitment opportunity for candidates in the profiles of Assistant Section Officer.
The details of the invited application an...
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2014: Legal Assistant Vacancies High Court of Gujarat invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Legal Assistant.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: April 16, 2014...
- Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Recruitment April 2014 Solar Energy Corporation of India, established in September 20, 2011, under the administrative control of the ministry of new and renewable energy, government of India; invites applications from el...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.