The Officer of the Controller, Legal Metrology, under Government of Chhattisgarh has recently announced vacancies for the position of Inspector (Legal Metrology) to be recruited directly through CG Vyapam. The applications are invited through the ONLINE mode and need to be submitted to the Vyapam before the last date for submission of application on 12-August-2013. As the examination (Written) is scheduled to be on 25-August-2013, candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush.
The details of the eligibility criteria and requisite qualifications are mentioned as under:
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Inspector (Legal Metrology): 21 posts
- There will be reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Women candidates as per rules
- Unreserved – 9 (Women-3), SC-02 (women-1), ST-07 (Women-02), OBC-03 (Women-01)
Mode of application:
Through ONLINE mode of Application as available at the website of Chhattisgarh Vyapam.
- Starting date of receipt of ONLINE Application: 03-Aug-2013
- Final date for submission of ONLINE Application: 12-Aug-2013 till midnight
- Date of examination: 25-Aug-2013 (From 9 AM – 11:15 AM)
- For the candidates belonging unreserved and OBC categories: Rs. 650
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST): Rs. 450
- These fees can be deposited through Net banking using Debit/ Credit Card.
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have completed Graduation in Science with Physics as a compulsory subject or should have completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology Or, should have completed 3 years Diploma with 3 years of Post-Qualification Experience
- The candidates must be able to Read, Write and Speak the local language
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 18 years and should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st January 2014.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for Scheduled categories, as per the state government regulations.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Written Examination (Objective type)
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply online only through the web portal of CG Vyapam at http://www.cgvyapam.org.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the application booklet before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- The candidates are advised to scan their recent passport size photo and running signature to upload during the Online Submission of Application
- The candidates are advised to save two copies of Online Application after submission for future reference.
One must refer to official advertisement @ www.cgvyapam.org.in/pdf/ntn13/NTN%20%20vigyapan%20&%20syllabus.pdf, before applying to the same.