Central Ordnance Depot (COD) Jabalpur, a premier Government of India undertaking and offering highly specialized ordnance to the armed forces of India, has issued a notification for the recruitment of group ‘C’ LDC, SK, Fireman, Cook, Safaiwala, Messenger, Labour, Viewer, Messenger, Cycle Fitter, Tailor, Upholster and Tent Mender positions. Candidates who fulfil all eligibility criteria as stated below may send their applications in prescribed format so as to reach the address mentioned below on or before 21 days of the publication of this notification.
The candidates need to endure their eligibility before filling up the application forms. The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility is mentioned as under:
- Last Date for submission of application in prescribed format: 21days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies:
- LDC: 26 Positions (UR-14, SC-04, ST-04, OBC-04, out of which ESM-02, MSP-01)
- Store Keeper: 14 Positions (UR-07, SC-03, ST-04, out of which ESM-01)
- Fireman: 05 positions (UR-03, SC-01, ST-01)
- Cook: 03 Positions (UR-02, SC-01)
- Safaiwala: 05 Positions (UR-03, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Messenger: 05 Positions (UR-03, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Labourer: 33 Positions (UR-17, OBC-16 out of which ESM-03, PWD-01, MSP-02)
- Viewer ‘D’ (Semi-Skilled): 05 Positions (UR-03, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Upholster (Skilled): 06 Positions (UR-05, OBC-01)
- Turner (Skilled): 01 Position (UR)
- Tailor (Skilled): 01 Position (UR)
- Cycle Fitter (Semi-Skilled): 01 Position (UR)
- Tent Mender (Skilled): 01 Position (UR)
- Age requirement:
- The candidate must be within 18-25 years as on closing date for receipt of application.
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- LDC: Must have completed 10+2 with Computer Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi
- Store Keeper: 10+2 in any discipline. Graduates are preferred.
- Fireman: Must have completed Matriculation and must be physically fit as per the standard test norms
- Cook: Must have completed Matriculation and must have knowledge of Indian Cooking Styles
- Safaiwala: Must have completed Matriculation and must be conversant with Safaiwala trade and duties with at least 1 year experience
- Messenger: Must have completed Matriculation
- Labourer: Must have completed Matriculation or equivalent
- Viewer ‘D’ (Semi-Skilled): Must have completed Matriculation or equivalent
- Upholster (Skilled): Must have completed Matriculation or equivalent with ITI in similar trade or must be having 3 years experience in the trade
- Turner (Skilled): Must have completed Matriculation or equivalent with ITI in similar trade or must be having 3 years actual experience in the trade
- Tailor (Skilled): Must have completed Matriculation or equivalent with ITI in similar trade or must be having 3 years actual field experience in the trade
- Cycle Fitter (Semi-Skilled): Must have completed Matriculation or equivalent
- Tent Mender (Skilled): Must have completed Matriculation or equivalent
- The candidates selected for the Skilled Trade Positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1900 in the Pay Band -1.
- The candidates selected for the Semi-Skilled Trade positions will be offered remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and Grade Pay of Rs.1800 in the Pay Band -1.
- Other allowances will be paid selected candidates as per the rules of Ordnance Factory Board
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Physical Endurance Test (short-listing only), Written Test, followed by a Trade/Practical test as the case may be. The candidates will be selected on Merit ranking only
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the prescribed application form as detailed on the ad at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10202_38_1314b.pdf .
b) Application must be typed on a Good Quality A4 size paper. Candidates must put their signature and 3 nos of recent photograph for submission along with the application form
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
c) The applications completed in all respect must be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 16:45 hours of the last date of submission of application
d) The envelope containing application form along with the certificate copies, photographs must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________ CATEGORY ___________________”
e) The address to send completed application form:
Central Ordnance Depot
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh – 482001
Post Box No: 20
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In MP Madhya Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Central Ordnance Depot Jabalpur Recruitment 2013 For Various Group Semi-Skilled and Skilled Positions