Andhra Pradesh CCLA Recruitment 2014 for 4305 Village Revenue Assistant and 1657 Village Revenue Officer
The Land and Revenue Department of any state is one of the important departments for that state. And especially in Andhra Pradesh this department plays a major role in performing one of the most important duties of Land Settlement, Revenue Collection and Registration of Properties. Formed out of a princely state, the state of Andhra Pradesh is one of the most complex states of India, which adopted the statehood of India from the rule of Nizam. With this transformation, the Land And Revenue Department plays a major role in performing the functions assigned with dedicated focus and acute attention. This department in the state is being monitored through the Chief Commissioner.
The Chief Commissioner of Land and Revenues has recently announced a huge vacancy in the Positions of Village Revenue Officers and Village Revenue Assistants for engagement in the department in various districts of the state. With this notification, there will be almost 6080 positions, which will be filled through competent selection.
The details of the criteria for the Application for this recruitment are as follows:
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 28-Dec-2013
- Final date for Payment of Application Fees: 12-Jan-2014
- Final date for Submission of Online Application: 13-Jan-2014
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from website: 19-Jan-2014 onwards
- Date for conduction of Written Test: 02-Feb-2014
- Publication of Initial Key: 04-Feb-2014
- Publication of Final Key: 10-Feb-2014
- Date of Certificate Verification: 26-Feb-2014
Details of Job Positions:
- Village Revenue Officer (VRO): Total 1657 Posts
- Srikakulam: 77 Posts
- Vizianagaram: 90 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 41 Posts
- East Godavari: 87 Posts
- West Godavari: 51 Posts
- Krishna: 64 Posts
- Guntur: 83 Posts
- Prakasam: 117 Posts
- SPSR Nellore: 48 Posts
- Chittoor: 104 Posts
- Ananthapur: 64 Posts
- YSR Dist. Kadapa: 27 Posts
- Kurnool: 105 Posts
- Mahabubnagar: 103 Posts
- Karimnagar: 83 Posts
- Medak: 98 Posts
- Warangal: 62 Posts
- Nizamabad: 65 Posts
- Adilabad: 53 Posts
- Khammam: 78 Posts
- Nalgonda: 68 Posts
- Ranga Reddy: 72 Posts
- Hyderabad: 17 Posts
- Village Revenue Assistant (VRA): Total 4305 Posts
- Srikakulam: 176 Posts
- Vizianagaram: 137 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 12 Posts
- East Godavari: 357 Posts
- West Godavari: 360 Posts
- Krishna: 403 Posts
- Guntur: 425 Posts
- Prakasam: 282 Posts
- SPSR Nellore: 145 Posts
- Chittoor: 188 Posts
- Ananthapur: 167 Posts
- YSR Dist. Kadapa: 128 Posts
- Kurnool: 176 Posts
- Mahabubnagar: 223 Posts
- Karimnagar: 172 Posts
- Medak: 177 Posts
- Warangal: 177 Posts
- Nizamabad: 94 Posts
- Adilabad: 83 Posts
- Khammam: 105 Posts
- Nalgonda: 201 Posts
- Ranga Reddy: 158 Posts
- Hyderabad: 42 Posts
NOTE: Reservation for various categories of candidates will be applicable as per the state Revenue Department Norms.
Pay Scale & Allowances:
- Village Revenue Officer: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a monthly remuneration in the PRC-2010 scales at Rs.7520 – Rs.22430 per month.
- Village Revenue Assistant: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a monthly honorarium allowance of Rs.3000 (consolidated) per month.
- Village Revenue Officer: The candidates interested for these positions must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent.
- Village Revenue Assistant: The candidates interested for these positions must have passed SSC / Matriculation Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Secondary Examination or its equivalent.
- Village Revenue Officer: The candidates interested for these positions must have attained minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed maximum age of 36 years as on 01-Jul-2013.
- Village Revenue Assistant: The candidates interested for these positions must have attained minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed maximum age of 37 years as on 01-Jul-2013.
- However, the upper age will be relaxed for reserved categories as per rules.
Application Fees: (For any single category)
- for General Category: Rs. 300
- for SC/ST Category: Rs. 150
- for PWD category: fees Exempted
- The application fees can be paid in any of E-seva, Me-seva, APOnline centers or web portal of CGG as per the instructions
- Those who would like to apply for both posts need to submit two separate instances of Application Fees.
- Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
- The applicants for the VRA, post must be a native of the village for which he is making application and he shall belong to the category for which the post is notified.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility Criteria are required to apply ONLINE through the website of CCG at http://ccla.cgg.gov.in
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available at the above websites
- The candidates need to fill all relevant columns and upload his photo and signature at appropriate spaces on Online Application
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected
- After completion of Online Application, the candidates need to take hardcopies of the Online Application and keep that along with fee payment receipts and relevant certificates for future reference.
- There is no need to send any proof of certificate or upload it at this time
- The candidates are advised to read through the complete application bulletin and then fill up the application form
- Application form received after closing date will not be entertained
- Any wrong/ Misleading information may result in rejection of candidature.
- Hand Written / Typed / Photostat copies / Printed application form will not be entertained in any manner.