The Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) is one of the leading regional banks in South India with a track record of stability, growth and profitability. In recent years the bank has grown its network across major towns in India to leverage a growing market and business opportunities pan India.
CSB has recently put in place an ambitious growth strategy to further leverage its expertise and presence in the southern region as well as to build on its growing base of commercial and SME business pan India. The growth strategy envisages an increased focus on retail banking products and services in Southern India as well as expanding its commercial banking products and services Pan India.
To realize these growth plans, CSB is seeking to recruit bright young talent for an exciting career in banking across all its regions and business lines. With the recent notification this bank is inviting applications for the Positions of Probationary Assistant Managers in its various branches located across the country:
Important dates to reckon:
- Starting date for opening of Online Registration Gateway: 30-Oct-2013
- Closing date for final registration through Online Registration Gateway: 10-Nov-2013
- Dates for reckoning Age & Educational Qualification: 30-Sept-2013
Name of the vacancies notified:
- Probationary Assistant Manager in Grade Scale I: 300 Positions
- The candidates will be eligible to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.25700 with applicable allowances as per IBA wage settlement scheme.
- During initial periods of employment the emoluments will be around Rs.29000 per month.
- All allowances and perks will be available for the selected candidates as per the bank norms
- The candidates must have Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks if it is from Science/ Engineering Degree or with minimum 55% marks if it is from Arts, Commerce or any other Degree
- Knowledge in Computer Operations is mandatory for all posts.
- The candidate must not have crossed maximum age of 28 years as on the scheduled date.
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC, ST, PWD candidates.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.200/-
- The fees can be remitted through the cash deposit challan at any branch of Catholic Syrian Bank or can be remitted through NEFT with Debit/ Credit Card in the details mentioned below:
- For NEFT:
Beneficiary Bank: The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Branch Name: College Road branch, Thrissur
IFSC Code: CSBK0000231
Beneficiary Account No: 0231-02805353-195003
Beneficiary Account Name: The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd – Probationary Officers Application Fee
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of employment. The bank may further extend this probation period without assigning any reason thereof.
- The candidates for Probationary Officer should appear for an Aptitude Test (if required) and a Personal Interview to be held at various centers.
- The final appointment will be subjected to Medical Fitness declaration by the Medical Officer of the bank
- The Candidates must bring a Photo ID Card to appear this Aptitude Test (Written) and/or Interview
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of catholic Syrian Bank at http://www.csb.co.in/
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed application as available at http://www.csb.co.in/uploadedfiles/customimages/Website%20display.pdf or at http://www.csb.co.in/asp/0100text.asp?pageId=283&headId=283 prior to filling the Online Application
- The applicant need to submit online application with facts and latest information and must retain the hard copy to be used in later stages of selection
- The applicant must upload his passport size photograph and scanned signature at appropriate spaces as per the directions of the bank
- Decision of the Bank in all matters will be final and binding
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- The call letters will be available at the banks website
For any clarifications candidates may contact at email@example.com