Border Security Force (BSF) is one of the most acclaimed Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Guarding the international borders along the controversial LOC (Pakistan Border) and the borders of Kuchh desert, China, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, this force has own many laurels for its bravery and gallantry nature. Working with such a force is considered to be of highest repute among the Indians today.
With the recent notification from the BSF, it intends to recruit Constables (General Duty) through a recruitment rally for the Border Districts of Meghalaya. The posts will be temporary in nature and likely to be made permanent.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the essential credentials are mentioned as under:
Posts to be Filled Up: Constable (General Duty)
Number of Vacancies: Total 161 posts (UR-77, SC-01, ST-74 and OBC-09)
Venues for Recruitment Rally:
- BSF camp SHQ Mawpat, Shillong Distt- East Kashi hills (Meghalaya)
- BSF camp Shq Jowai, Khliehriat, Distt- East Jaintia hills (Meghalaya)
- BSF camp Shq Tura, Dobasipara, Distt- West Garo hills (Meghalaya)
- The vacancies of Border Security Force (BSF) are meant for the candidates of West Garo Hills, West Khasi Hills, East Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills of Meghalaya State only.
Date Schedule for Recruitment Rally:
- Reporting of Candidates at Centers and deposit of Documents/ Application: 27 till 31-May-2013
- Conduct of Documentation, PST & PET: 03 till 08-June-2013
- Written Examination: 09-June-2013
- Declaration of result of written test: 13-June-2013
- Medical Examination: 14 till 19-June-2013
NOTE: The interested candidates should report the Rally Ground by 7:00AM in the declared dates to get registered
The candidates selected as Constable (General Duty) will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2000 under PB-I
Apart from the basic pay scale the candidates selected will be eligible to get allowances and other facilities as per rules
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Age of the candidate should be within 18 to 23 years as on 1-Jan-2013. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
The applicant should have passes Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board
Physical Standard: As per the rules and regulations of the BSF
The selection process shall consist of following stages:
- Documentation (All certificates, proofs and Application forms)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination (only for those, who are selected in PST and PET)
- Final Medical Examination
- Verification of Credentials and Certificates
Note: The final selection list will be prepared in order of merit, category wise, after completion of Review Medical Examination. The cut off marks will be determined according to number of vacancies as well as after completion of whole recruitment process.
Where to Avail the Application Form:
The proforma application forms are available at the website of BSF at http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r39.pdf
How to Apply:
- The details of the Application Form is available at the website, which need to be downloaded or computer typed in a good quality A4 size paper
- Candidates need to read the instructions and fill the application form as per the exact requirements
- Submission of filled-in application will be done along with Original Certificates at the Rally Ground
- Further details regarding the selection can be availed at the website of BSF at http://bsf.nic.in/