BSF Recruitment 2014 For Sub-Inspector (Works)-Group-B Combatized in BSF Engineering Set Up
Guarding the borders of this vast nation, BSF (Border Security Force) has been recognized as the most acclaimed combat force with bravery and honor. This force is one of the most prestigious Para-Military forces of India, which offers tremendous opportunity for people for career in this most prestigious organization. A life with BSF is full of adventure, achievement and bravery. Being central government profile, jobs in BSF is considered as the most preferred job profiles among the masses of job seekers.
With its recent proposal for acquiring potential human resource, BSF intends to recruit 58 numbers of Sub-Inspector (Works) under Group B Combatized posts in BSF Engineering Set Up across its establishment of India.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 10-Jan-2014
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar
- Last date for submission of Completed Application from far-flung areas: 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Details of the Vacancies:
- Sub-Inspector (Works): Total 58 Positions (UR-26, OBC-13, SC-11, ST-08)
Scale of Pay:
- Sub-Inspector (Works) – The candidates selected for this position will be eligible for remuneration in the Scale of PB-II with Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200 and other allowances and perks will be as per rules
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicants must have completed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering for an Institute of repute to be eligible for applying for this position.
- The age of an applicant should not exceed 30 years as on the last date of receipt of Application
- However, there will be relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-SM candidates as per rules.
Physical Standard (for all):
- Height – 165 cm (male) and 157 Cm for Female (will be relaxed for certain candidates as per the exact notification of BSF inspectors)
- Weight – proportionate to height
- Chest – Unexpanded 76 cm and expanded 81 cm (not applicable for women)
- Vision: 6/6 and 6/9 both eyes without correction (without wearing glasses)
- The selection will be done through Preliminary Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency test (as required), and Interview
- Candidates will be further selected in order of merit
- The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining
- For SC/ST/Women/BSF candidates and Ex-SM: Fees Exempted
- For all Others: Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- The fee can be paid in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn in the favor of the Concerned IG/DIG/Commandant and payable at bank of concerned Headquarter as mentioned in the point IX of the original recruitment advertisement at http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r84.pdf)
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the portal of BSF at http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r84.pdf
- After filling up the form, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and DD or Pay Order (fees) and send that to the address mentioned at the complete advertisement on or before 30 days of announcement of this advertisement
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR (WORKS) IN BSF ENGG SET UP – 2014” in bold and capital letter.
- The candidates need to attach 2 numbers of self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.39 postal stamp on it.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » BSF Recruitment, Defence Jobs, Employment News 2014, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, FreshersWorld, Latest Government Govt Jobs » BSF Recruitment 2014 For 58 Sub-Inspector (Works) in BSF Engineering Set Up