Guarding the borders of this vast nation, BSF (Border Security Force) has been recognized as the most acclaimed combat force with bravery and honor. This force is one of the most prestigious Para-Military forces of India, which offers tremendous opportunity for people for career in this most prestigious organization. A life with BSF is full of adventure, achievement and bravery. Being central government profile, jobs in BSF is considered as the most preferred job profiles among the masses of job seekers.
With its recent proposal for acquiring potential human resource, BSF intends to recruit 1436 numbers of Constables- Tradesman (male) in various category of trades across 25 states of India.
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 12-Aug-2013
- Last date for submission of Completed Application: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar
Details of the Vacancies: Total 1436 Positions (UR-508, OBC-394, SC-294, ST-242)
1) Constable (Cobbler) – 174 posts
2) Constable (Tailor) – 24 posts
3) Constable (Carpenter) – 06 Posts
4) Constable (Cook) – 334 posts
5) Constable (Water Carrier) – 248 Posts
6) Constable (Washer Man) – 316 Posts
7) Constable (BB) – 76 posts
8) Constable (Sweeper) – 230 posts
9) Constable (Waiter) – 08 posts
10) Constable (Mali) – 03 posts
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
11) Constable (Khoji) – 13 posts
12) Constable (Kahar) – 03 posts
13) Constable (TS) – 01 post
(For details refer to http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/Vacancies.pdf)
Note: 10% Vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen candidates from each category
Scale of Pay:
- Constable (Tradesman) – The candidates selected for this position will be eligible for remuneration in the Scale of PB-I with Rs.5200–Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000 and other allowances and perks will be as per rules
- The applicants must have completed matriculation along with at least 2 years of experience in the concerned trades OR, should have completed 1 year ITI trade certificate course in respective trades along 1 year of experience in the related trade Or should have completed 2 years Diploma in respective trades from a recognized ITI
- The age of an applicant must be between 18 to 23 years as on 01-August-2013
However, there will be relaxation for SC, OBC, Ex-SM candidates as per rules.
Physical Standard (for all):
- Height – 162.5 cm (may be relaxed for certain candidates as per the exact notification of BSF for Constable candidates)
- Weight – proportionate to height
- Chest – Unexpanded 76 cm and expanded 81 cm
- Vision: 6/6 and 6/9 both eyes without correction (without wearing glasses)
- The selection will be done through Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency test (as required), Trade Test, Written Examination and Interview
- Candidates will be further selected in order of merit
- The candidates will have to undergo a pre-recruitment medical test before final joining
- For SC/ST: Fees Exempted
- For all Others: Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty only)
- The fee can be paid in the shape of Crossed Indian Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn in the favor of the Concerned IG/DIG/Commandant payable at bank of concerned Headquarter as mentioned in the point VIII of the original recruitment advertisement at http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r58.pdf)
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
How To Apply:
- The candidates need to apply through the prescribed application form as available on the portal of BSF at http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r58.pdf
- After filling up the form, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and DD or Pay Order (fees) and send that to the address mentioned at the complete advertisement on or before 30 days of completion of this advertisement
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE(TRADESMAN) IN BSF” in bold and capital letter.
- The candidates need to attach 2 numbers of self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.5 postal stamp on it.