The Directorate General Border Security Force is a border guarding force of Government of India, which was established in 1965 and one of the central Army Police force. There role is to guard Indian international borders during the peace time and also to prevent border crime.
Name of Post:
The vacancies has been offered only for the SC/ST and OBC candidates for the post of Head Constable (Radio Operator).
Total Number of Vacancies:
The total numbers of vacancies for SC are 233, for ST is 115, for OBC group is 82 and in total the vacancies are 430.
Last Date of submission of Application form-28 Feb 2013
Date of 1st Written Test- 24 March 2013
Date for 2nd written exam- 22 April 2013
The candidates have to follow the entire eligibility criteria that include age limit, qualification and experience in this field based upon the norms of recruitment board. Academic qualification required for the same post is matriculation or ITI certified in Radio and television or electronics or intermediate or 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths from any recognized university.
Not below than 18 and over 30 years the candidates are considered in SC/ST categories and for OBC candidates the age limit is between 18 to 28 years.
Pay scale offered for the post of HC (RO) is Rs. 5200-20200+2400 grade pay.
Application Fee & How to:
The application fee should be accompanied by any Crossed Bank draft or Indian postal Order for Rs 50 only for OBC candidates in favour of the Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt to whom the application is addressed payable at respective SBI/ Post Office.
The selection is based upon two phases
- Written Exam- this will include 10+2 CBSE syllabus, current affairs, history, geography and general science. The question pattern will be deigned objective type.
- Second phase will include preliminary screening, physical efficiency test, dictation test, verification of original documents, personal interview.
After which the final Medical exam will be conducted through the BSF medical officers.
How to Apply:
Application is required to be filled with relevant details.
Attested the copies of educational qualification and date of birth.
Three passport sizes photograph, duly self attested format of application and admit card should be followed as that of the prescribed format only.
Copies of discharge certificate of ex-servicemen if applied.
The envelope should be enclosed with the super scribed mentioning the post for which the individual have applied for.
Application in completed manners along with fee, and requested documents must be send to any of the below mentioned recruitment centers;
For any further queries on this recruitment such as detail eligibility conditions, required physical standards, expended selection methods, prescribed application and admit card format, and general guidelines one may refer to official advertisement here http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19110_360_1213b.pdf or the official website of BSF here www.bsf.nic.in.
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2013 – 254 Head Constable Vacancies Delhi Police invites application from eligible male candidates for the posts of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele Printer Operator)...
- ITBP Recruitment 2013: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) And Head Constable Vacancies The ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) is one of the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) established in 1962 for the security of...
- NCRB Recruitment 2013 – Head Constable (Finger Print) Vacancies Head Constable Recruitment 2013 in NCRB National Crime Records Bureau is headquartered in New Delhi and is working as the...
- BSF Recruitment 2012: Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable Explore An Enticing Opportunity To Join BSF Communication Set Up In September 2012 Established in the year 1965, Border Security...
- Sashastra Seema Bal SSB Recruitment 2012 For Group-C Non-Gazetted Head Constable (Ministerial) Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2012 For Group-C Non-Gazetted Head Constable (Ministerial) Formerly reputed as Special Service Bureau under the Ministry...