BPCL Recruitment 2014 for Craftsman (Grade -7) in Mechanical and Instrumentation at Mumbai Refinery
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over Rs.250,649 crores for the year 2012-13. As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL provides ample of opportunity with a lifetime of personal and professional development.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms this company opens a challenging opportunity for competent candidates for the positions of Craftsman (Grade-7) in Mechanical and Instrumentation Disciplines at Mumbai Refinery. Only applications from male candidates are invited with this notification.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Name of the Position: Craftsman (Grade-7)
- Mechanical: 06 Vacancies
- Instrumentation: 04 Vacancies
- Out of the above 10 vacancies, 3 posts reserved for General category candidates, 06 posts for OBC(NCL) and 1 post reserved for ST candidates
- Date of announcement/ receipt of application at BPCL: 28-Sept-2013
- Last Date of receipt of application at BPCL: 18-Oct-2013
- Candidates should have passed qualifying Diploma examinations with 1st Class (Full time course) in Mechanical / Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering for General and OBC (non-creamy layer), and 50% marks for SC, ST and OBC
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering holders are not eligible for these posts
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 3 years of relevant experience (excluding apprenticeship training if any) in Oil Refining/ Petroleum/ Petrochemical/ Chemical/ Fertilizer Industry as on 01-Sept-2013.
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 30 years as on 01-Sept-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc.)
Pay Scale & Remuneration:
- The candidates selected as Craftsman will receive a starting basic pay in the scale of Grade-7 at the rate of Rs.13800 – Rs.41000 per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive DA and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation.
- The Cost-to-Company (CTC), will be around Rs.6 Lakhs per annum inclusive of other allowances
- Desirous candidates seeking employment with Bharat Petroleum needs to be medically fit as per Bharat Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in after a preliminary Written Examination for the above disciplines.
- Only male candidates can apply for these posts
- Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Training
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions will have to apply through an A4 size paper of Application as detailed on the websites of BPCL at http://www.bpclcareers.in/joblisting.aspx or at http://www.bpclcareers.in/Images/BPCLRecruit2.pdf
- The candidates should practice acute caution for filling the application form with facts
- The candidates should attach their latest passport size photograph and put their running signature at the Application Form
- All necessary certificate (true copies) should be attached with the application form
- One copy of the application should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with “Application for: (……………………) Name of the post with Discipline”
- Address to send completed application form:
The Chief Manager (HR)
BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074