Bihar Environment & Forest Department Recruitment 2013 for Clerks/ Office Assistant (for Retired Persons)
The Environment & Forest Department in the state of Bihar is one of the most prominent departments under the state administration offering mechanical support for the state administration in maintenance and safekeeping of forest resources and implementation of Social Forestry Schemes for maintaining a healthy environment in the state and supplement the environment protection at a grater national level.
With the recent announcement from the Environment and Forest Department of the state, applications are invited for job positions of Clerks/ Office Assistants on contractual recruitment norms for various offices under this department across the state.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
- Last date for Submission of Competent Application: 22-Nov-2013
- Date for reckoning age of the candidates: 01-Nov-2013
Details of the vacancies:
- Clerks/ Office Assistants: 56 Posts (UR-28, EBC-10, BC-06, SC-09, BC-W-01, ST-01 & EBC-W-01)
- Women candidates can apply for these posts
The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, EBC, BC-W candidates are applicable as per the state government recruitment norms.
The candidates selected for Clerks/ Office Assistants positions will be eligible to receive a consolidated remuneration as per the norms of the department. No other perks and allowances are applicable for these posts.
Duration of Engagement:
The candidates selected for these positions will be engaged for a period of 1 year only. The engagement period may be enhanced as per the discretion of the Forest Department. Similarly the contract may be terminated on disciplinary reasons before completion of engagement period.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Important Criteria of recruitment:
These positions can only be applied by the candidates who have been retired from Government Service from similar level positions. No other candidates (except retired Government Servants) can apply for these positions.
Criteria for Age:
The candidates should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 65 years as on 01-Nov-2013.
However, this age includes all extended age including the age relaxation in upper age as per State Government regulations.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Interview followed by a Medical Test
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the Bihar Environment & Forest Department at http://forest.bih.nic.in/Docs/Advt-COA.pdf . No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates should ensure that their contact details are actual and should be valid during the period of employment and engagement
- The candidate should fill in competent details with factual information about their previous engagement.
- The candidates should paste their photo and put signature at appropriate spaces
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form for future reference.
- The envelope containing application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL RECRUITMENT IN VACANCY POSITIONS IN CLERICAL CADRE” in bold and capital letters
- The applications completed in all respect must reach the following address by the last date specified:
The District Officer In-Charge