Bhilai Steel Plant, a flag bearer plant of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a maharatna company, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Mining Foreman, Mining Mate and Blaster.
Starting Date for Submitting Online Applications: July 01, 2013
Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: July 31, 2013
Name of the Post:
- Mining Foreman: 03 Vacancies
- Mining Mate: 05 Vacancies
- Blaster: 02 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on May 01, 2013
- Mining Foreman: Rs. 9160-3%-13150/- (S-3)
- Mining Mate, and Blaster: Rs. 8630-3%-12080/- (S-1)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Mining Foreman: Matriculation and Diploma in Mining with Mining Foreman’s Certificate.
- Mining Mate: Matriculation with Mining Mate’s Certificate.
- Blaster: Matriculation with valid Blaster’s Certificate or valid Mining Mate Certificate.
Note: Candidate would have at least one year post qualification experience in open cast mines.
For General category candidates:
- Mining Mate, Blaster: Rs. 150/-,
- Mining Foreman: Rs. 250/-
For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 50/- for all posts
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Challan in State Bank of India in a specially opened account No.32549519300 at Sector-1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL.
Selection Process: Written eamination followed by Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through SAIL website www.sail.co.in. Applicants are suggested to take print out of completed online application for further use.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, general conditions and much more, please refer to official advertisement from SAIL Bhilai, here http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/Website_upload_mines_250613.pdf.