Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. BEL today is a customer focused company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of quality, delivery & service.
With its recent announcement, the BEL is inviting competent candidature for the positions of Deputy Engineers in the field of Microwave Engineering for its Central D&E division located in BANGALORE Complex.
The details are mentioned as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 29-June-2013
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Engineer (Microwave Engineering): 4 Posts (UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1)
- Mode of recruitment: By Direct Recruitment
- Age: Should not be more than 27 years as on 01-May-2013
- Pay Scale: Rs.16400- Rs.40500 with a 3% increment per annum as per IDA pattern in Grade-II
- Academics: The candidates should have M.E / M.Tech in Microwave Engineering from a reputed college with 70% (60% for ST) Aggregate of marks
Application Fees: Rs.500 (Rupees Three Hundred Only)
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The fees can be paid in shape of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favor of Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore.
- For SC, ST, PWD candidates: Fees exempted
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and/ or Interview as per BEL.
How to Apply: Download Application Here
- The interested applicants must apply through the prescribed format of application form as available at the website of BEL at http://www.bel-india.com/sites/default/files/Adv.pdf
- The applications completed in all respect, attached with all essential certificates in support of age, education and special considerations, should reach the below mentioned address on or before the last date specified (29-June-2013)
- Address to send completed application:
The Manager (HR/ES&D&E),
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli Bangalore – 560013
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » BEL Recruitment, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Karnataka, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Bharat Electronics Limited BEL Recruitment 2013 For Deputy Engineer in E-2 Grade