Bhagyanagar Gas Limited, incorporated in August 2003, is a joint venture company of GAIL (India) Ltd., (Maharatna) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., (Navaratna), to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel, CNG & PNG in the State of Andhra Pradesh, invites application from eligible candidates for the post Manager/ Dy. Manager (Contracts & Procurement); and Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Officer (HSE) at their corporate office, Hyderabad.
Last date for submission of Application: April 15, 2013 till 5.00 pm
Names of Posts:
Manager/ Dy. Manager (Contracts & Procurement)
Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Officer (HSE)
Manager/ Dy. Manager (Contracts & Procurement): Full time 1st class Graduate in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical & Instrumentation Engineering Candidates with additional qualification of PG/ Diploma in Material Management.
Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Officer (HSE): Full time 1st class Graduate in engineering (HSE/Fire & Safety/ Industrial Safety Engineering or Engineering Graduate/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical or B.Sc. Physics or Chemistry with Diploma in Industrial Safety/ Fire Engineering/ Safety Management.
Age Limit: As on March 01, 2013
For Manager: Maximum 40 years
For Deputy Manager: Maximum 35 years
For Officer: Maximum 30 years
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply: Application Format – Bhagyanagar Gas Limited BGL Jobs 2013
Interested and eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with all the copies of testimonials attested by Gazetted Officer such as proof of Age, Educational qualification, caste certificate & experience certificates to the;
Bhagyanagar Gas Limited,
2nd floor, Parisrama Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad – 500 004
Candidates are strongly suggested to subscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment from, please refer to official BGL, here http://www.bglgas.com/downloads/Appointments.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- AP Postal Recruitment 2014 For 410 Postmen and Mailguard Vacancies AP Postal Recruitment 2014 For Postmen and Mailguard in Various Districts of The State
Department of Posts, as an important department under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technolo...
- Andhra Pradesh Dental Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2014 Health Medical Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Dental Assistant Surgeon.
- EIL Recruitment 2014 for management Trainee (Engineering and HR) Established in the year 1965, Engineers India Ltd is one of the premier engineering service solution providers in India providing contractual civil erection service to Petroleum Refineries, Pipelin...
- BCPL Recruitment 2014 For 53 Various Posts Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has released the advertisement for eligible experienced candidates for recruitment of Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer, and Se...
- Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2014: 30 Junior Management Trainees Cement Corporation of India Ltd invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Management Trainees in various levels as Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Instrumentation, Fi...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.