Bhagyanagar Gas Limited, incorporated in August 2003, is a joint venture company of GAIL (India) Ltd., (Maharatna) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., (Navaratna), to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel, CNG & PNG in the State of Andhra Pradesh, invites application from eligible candidates for the post Manager/ Dy. Manager (Contracts & Procurement); and Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Officer (HSE) at their corporate office, Hyderabad.
Last date for submission of Application: April 15, 2013 till 5.00 pm
Names of Posts:
Manager/ Dy. Manager (Contracts & Procurement)
Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Officer (HSE)
Manager/ Dy. Manager (Contracts & Procurement): Full time 1st class Graduate in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical & Instrumentation Engineering Candidates with additional qualification of PG/ Diploma in Material Management.
Manager/ Dy. Manager/ Officer (HSE): Full time 1st class Graduate in engineering (HSE/Fire & Safety/ Industrial Safety Engineering or Engineering Graduate/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical or B.Sc. Physics or Chemistry with Diploma in Industrial Safety/ Fire Engineering/ Safety Management.
Age Limit: As on March 01, 2013
For Manager: Maximum 40 years
For Deputy Manager: Maximum 35 years
For Officer: Maximum 30 years
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply: Application Format – Bhagyanagar Gas Limited BGL Jobs 2013
Interested and eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with all the copies of testimonials attested by Gazetted Officer such as proof of Age, Educational qualification, caste certificate & experience certificates to the;
Bhagyanagar Gas Limited,
2nd floor, Parisrama Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad – 500 004
Candidates are strongly suggested to subscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment from, please refer to official BGL, here http://www.bglgas.com/downloads/Appointments.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- APSPDCL Recruitment 2014: Assistant Engineer/ Junior Accounts Officer Vacancies Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Junior Accounts Officers. Se...
- ONGC Rajahmundry & Kakinada Recruitment 2014-15: 183 Vacancies Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), at Rajahmundry & Kakinada invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Assistant Ri...
- BHEL Recruitment 2014 For Supervisors In Civil Engineering BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) serves the core sector companies pertaining to Power, Transmission, Industry, Railway, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and Defense. BHEL, with its present notif...
- DGVCL Recruitment 2014-15 For 282 Vidyut Sahayak and Asst. Law Officer DGVCL Recruitment 2014 For Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical/ Civil & Junior Assistant) and Asst. Law Officer
With the present requirement for induction of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engin...
- PSPCL Recruitment 2014: 204 Assistant Engineer (OT)/ Electrical Punjab state Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), Patiala invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (On Training) - Electrical.
Date of Advertisement: Sept...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.