UP Basic Education Parishad Recruitment 2013-14 For 10000 Numbers of Assistant Teachers in The Primary Education Level
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad (Council) is the nodal agency entrusted by the state government for recruitment of teachers in the Primary Education Level for uplifting the standard of primary education in the state.
With the recent announcement, the UP Basic Education Parishad is inviting applications to fill up 10000 numbers of Assistant Teachers in the Primary Education level, who will be posted in different Government Primary Schools in various districts of the state.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
Important Dates to Reckon for:
- Date of starting of Online Registration: 17-Oct-2013
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07-Nov-2013 till midnight
- Last Date for taking printout of E-challan: 07-Nov-2013
- Last Date for Submission of Fees through E-challan: 09-Nov-2013
- Last Date to Complete the Application Procedure with remittance of fees through E-challan: 13-Nov-2013
Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher (Primary Education)
Number of vacancies: 10000 posts
- Reservation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC and PWD categories
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The teachers selected through this requirement will be eligible for Pay Scale as approved from the state government.
- Applicants, who are original natives of Uttar Pradesh or have stayed in UP for at least 5 years, are only eligible to offer their candidature.
- The candidates must be a Graduate (any discipline)
- The candidates must have cleared 2 years training in Basic Teaching Certificate (BTC)/ BTC in Urdu.
- National Teachers Eligibility Test for Class-1 to Class-5 level is essential for the posts
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years as on 01-July-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for deserving categories
- Under no circumstances, the upper age should be more than 50 years
- For General and OBC: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST: Rs.200
- For PWD: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be deposited through e-challan as downloaded from the website of UP Basic Education Parishad at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in after completion of first stage of the registration.
- The fees can also be deposited through Online Net Banking through Debit/ Credit card
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done accessing the career marks obtained in various levels of education, and the proficiency in NTET.
- There will be a short-listing of candidates for Counseling and verification of documents.
- The final merit list will be selected as per the norms of the UP Basic Education Council.
- The selected candidates will serve in the posts for a probation period of 1 year from the date of joining.
- Upon successful completion of the probation period the candidates will be considered for permanent employment.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can apply through online mode only at the website of UP Basic Education Council at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/main.aspx
- The candidates should complete the primary stage of the registration and download the e-challan for remittance of Application fees
- The fees can be remitted by Online Net Banking
- After the remittance of fees the final stage of Application can be completed
- The candidates should upload their scanned signature and photographs at appropriate spaces on the online application.
- For any queries, or clarifications, please refer to the final advertisement at http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- All documents would be verified with original proofs during the Counseling/ Interview Phase.