Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) under Govt of India invites online application from eligible candidates for the posts of Pharmacist ‘B, Work Assistant ‘A’ and Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’.
Advertisement Number – 01/2013(R-II)
Starting Date of Online Application: February 02, 2013
Last Date for Online Application: February 23, 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 205
Name of the Posts:
1. Pharmacist ‘B’: 03 Posts
2. Work Assistant ‘A’: 190 Posts
3. Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’: 12 Posts
Minimum 18 years & maximum 25 years for Pharmacist ‘B’ post as on February 23, 2013.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Minimum 18 years & maximum 27 years for Work Assistant ‘A’ & Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’ as on February 23, 2013.
For Pharmacist ‘B’: HSC (10 + 2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
Work Assistant ‘A’ and Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’: 10th Pass/SSC
Pharmacist ‘B’: Rs.25699/-
Work Assistant ‘A’ & Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’: Rs. 15172/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on the performance in the trade test and interview for Pharmacist ‘B’.
For the post of Work Assistant ‘A’ and Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’ candidates have to face written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online only through the BARC website that is www.barcrecruit.gov.in
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from BARC here BARC Recruitment Jobs 2013 – 205 Pharmacist and Assistant Vacancies.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
- Govt Jobs in Daman and Diu 2015: Data Entry Operator Permanent Vacancies Administration of Daman & Diu invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Data Entry Operator in the Government Polytechnic, Daman and Department of Planning & Statistic...
- Bokaro Steel Plant SAIL Recruitment 2015: 132 ACTT Vacancies Recently the Bokaro Steel Plant has invited applications for filling up competent positions for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee through regular employment.
Selected candidates shall undergo tra...
- NRHM Odisha OSMC Ltd Recruitment 2015: 95 Pharmacist, Accountant, Assistant Posts Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Senior Pharmacist, Junior Pharmacist, Accountant, Assistant, and Junior Assistant Posts.
- Assam Police Recruitment 2015: 6748 Constable Vacancies Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Armed Branch Constables in Assam Police. Recruitment rally will be conducted in the distr...
- SAIL-RDCIS, Ranchi Recruitment 2015: Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Vacancies Research & Development Centre for Iron and Steel (RDCIS), Steel Authority Of India Limited, Jharkhand invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician (OC...
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as
Home » BARC Recruitment, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs » BARC Recruitment Jobs 2013: 205 Pharmacist and Assistant Vacancies
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.