Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Group ‘A’ Gazetted Posts. This is All India Position. Selected candidates will be posted in any of the unit of BARC.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: February 25, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: March 21, 2014
Name of the Posts and corresponding vacancies:
- Medical / Scientific Officer/ D: 03 vacancies
- Technical Officer/ D: 04 vacancies
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/ C: 02 vacancies
- Technical Officer/ C: 01 vacancy
Total Number of Vacancies: 10
Upper Age Limit as on March 21, 2014:
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D: 40 years
- Technical Officer/ D: 40 years for UR and 45 years for PH category candidates
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/ C: 38 years for OBC and 40 years for ST category candidates
- Technical Officer/ C: 35 years
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/ D: Rs. 15600-39100 + 6600 GP + NPA
- Technical Officer/ D: Rs.15600-39100 + 6600 GP
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/ C: Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400 GP + NPA
- Technical Officer/ C: Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/- GP
Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of challan in any branch of the State Bank of India.
Institution copy should be produced along with the application form at the time of interview.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
SC/ ST, dependents of defence service personnel killed in action, persons with physical disability, and women candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, technical interview/ interview.
The candidates called for interview from outstation will be paid to and fro rail fare by SECOND CLASS/ SLEEPER or actual fare whichever is less.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online only from the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
Candidates must bring the portion of Institution copy of fee, print out of completed application form, Date of Birth (Certificate), Educational Qualifications (Certificates & mark sheets), Experience Certificate, SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificate (if applicable), and NOC (if applicable), at the time of screening test/ interview).
For more information on this recruitment such as nature of duties, required qualification and experiences, relaxation in age limit, cash voucher, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from BARC, here http://barc.gov.in/careers/vacancy197.pdf