RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN BANK OF BARODA – RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2013 – 2014
Bank of Baroda, with its headquarters in Ahmedabad, has come a long way in the country’s banking arena. The international presence is revealed by the location of the branches of this bank in about 25 countries. Starting from 1908 from the city of Baroda, the bank has been successful in extending its branches in 3700 centres in different states throughout the country. As of the present time, there are about 3996 branches and a human staff of about 39313 as per the latest count in April 2011.
Over the years, Bank of Baroda has not only provided people with quality banking services but also has become a beacon for the thousands of candidates who are seeking a career in banking in the posts of probationary officers, clerks and also specialist officers in different branches such as HR, Law, Treasury/Forex, Risk Management, Credit, Technical, IT security, etc.
This time Bank of Baroda invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of 90 specialist officers as mentioned below;
Name of The Posts:
- Officer (Planning) - Junior Management Grade/ Scale I
- Manager (Planning) – Middle Management Grade / Scale II
- Manager (Risk Management) - Middle Management Grade / Scale II
- Manager (Treasury) - Middle Management Grade / Scale II
- Manager (Security) - Middle Management Grade / Scale II
Total Number of Vacancies: 90
- Officer (Planning) - 40
- Manager (Planning) - 05
- Manager (Risk Management) - 05
- Manager (Treasury) - 10
- Manager (Security) - 30
Start date of online registration: January 28, 2013
Closing date of online registration: February 09, 2013
Start Date of submission of Fee: January 28, 2013
Closing Date of submission of Fee: February 09, 2013
The selected candidates joining the positions would be entitled to receive a scale of pay as mentioned below;
Junior Management Grade/ Scale I – Rs. 14500 x 600(7) – 18700 x 700(2) – 20100 x 800(7) – 25700
Middle Management Grade / Scale II - Rs. 19400 x 700(1) -20100 x 800(10) – 28100
Apart from this the candidates will be eligible for receiving TA, DA, HRA, as well as other benefits as per the norms of the bank.
Age Limit As on February 09, 2013:
- Officer (Planning) - Minimum 20 years and Maximum 28 years
- Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Manager (Treasury), Manager (Security) - Minimum 21 years and Maximum 37 years
The candidates selected for the above mentioned positions will be on a probation period of 12 (twelve) calendar months from the date of joining.
a) For General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs. 500
b) For SC/ ST and PWD candidates: Rs. 50
Mode of Payment: The fees for application can be paid both Online as well as Offline in the following modes:
- Online: Under the online mode the candidates can fill up all the formalities on-screen and pay the requisite fees through Master/Visa cards offering all information as asked on the screen. An e-receipt will be generated which need to be kept in a printout form to produce during the time of interview.
- Offline: Under this mode the candidate has to download the challan from the website of the bank and fill it up in the capital letters. Then he can deposit the requisite fees to the Account Number: 29040200000289 existing with Bandra Kurla Complex Branch, Mumbai. The payment can be made in favor of ‘RECRUITMENT OF -90- SPECIALIST OFFICERS – PROJECT 2013’. All these payments can be made in any counter of Bank of Baroda with the payment challan.
Selection Process: Written Test (May conducted online/offline – There is a negative marking, for each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.)
and/ or GD/ Interview
- Written Examination will be held at Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai.
- The GD/ Interviews will be held at Bank’s Zonal Head quarters i.e. Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, and Pune.
How to Apply:
- Any candidate aspiring for such specialist oficers position is allowed to apply Online Only through the website of the bank at www.bankofbaroda.com at the link Career – Ongoing Recruitment Exercises and opening the link “Online APPLICATION FOR BANK OF BARODA SPECIALIST OFFICERS’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2013”. No other modes of application will be entertained.
The ratio of short listing will be 1:4 for general category and 1:5 for all other reserved categories against the number of vacancy positions.
- Identity Verification: The nominated candidates are requested to keep a proof of their identity for verification process along with all the original as well as photocopies of the documents during appearing for the interview sessions. Any mismatch in the documents and any improper details along with improper applications will be subject to cancellation of candidature.
The candidates are requested again to read the instructions carefully prior to applying online. The application form as well as the requisite certificated should match with the basic requirements as desired by the Bank of Baroda. Any sort of adoption of unfair means and canvassing will be treated as a serious offense and the candidature will be terminated with immediate effect.
For more detail on this recruitment such as reservation in vacancies, required education qualifications, work experiences, relaxation in upper age limit, detail selection process, and general instructions please refer to official advertisement here Bank of Baroda Specialist Officers Recruitment 2013.