Advertisement for Selection of Cluster Recourse Centre Coordinator (CRCC)
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) aims at providing universal access to schools, improved school environment and relevant elementary education for all children 6 to 14 years of age. The program seeks to open new schools in those habitations, which do not have schooling facilities and strengthen existing school infrastructure.
In line with the recent vacancies for SSA-Assam, a notice has been published to induct working teachers for recruitment of CRCC at various Cluster Resource Centres (CRC) under the Axom Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Mission. The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply through Online Mode for these posts. The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
- Date of starting of registration of Online Application Form: 19th of October 2012
- Final Date for registration of Online Application: 10th of November 2012
Posts to be Filled Up:
- Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator – at various district level CRCs in Assam
Total number of Vacancies: 3416 out of which 205 posts have been reserved by the order of Hon’ble High Court of Assam. Details of cluster-wise recruitment is available at the website of Axom Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan at www.ssaassam.gov.in
The candidates interested for these posts must fulfil the following requirements:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The applicant must be a graduate from a UGC recognized university
- The applicant must be working as a teacher in Lower Primary, Upper Primary or Secondary levels in a permanent or Contractual basis
- The applicant must not be a Headmaster of a school
- If the candidates is the only Science teacher/ Classical Teacher/ a teacher from Single/Double teacher schools, he is not eligible to apply
- The candidate must not have attained an age of 45 years as on 1st of january 2012
- The candidates must know the computer application programs
- The candidates having additional competency like TET or BEd or D El Ed or national State teacher awardees will be given preference
The selection procedure will be intimated later through the above mentioned website. No TA/DA will be granted for attending interviews when called for.
The salary and other facilities will be governed by the parent positions held by the teachers
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply online only through the website of the Axom SSA Assam at www.ssaassam.gov.in
- All candidates are required to detail all essentaial parameters like age, educational qualification, experience etc.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Axom Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment Project 2013 For Assam