Work in the police department is one of the most respected opportunities as the law and order maintainers of the state. And, when that happens in a state like Arunanchal Pradesh, which is considered as one of the most sensitive areas of the country, being an active area under Indo-China conflict, the importance of responsibilities of the State Police Department increases multi-fold with the general duties and operational boundaries.
The police department in the tribal dominated state of Arunanchal Pradesh is one of the most versatile police force in the whole country and being a part of this prestigious organization is considered to be in the order of high merit and posts of responsibility.
With the present announcement, the DG Police, Arunanchal Pradesh invites competent applications for the positions of Sub-Inspectors, Head Constables and Constables from meritorious Sportspersons from the citizens of India.
The details of the requirement are as follows:
Most Important Dates:
- Date of Announcement of Notification: 03-Oct-2013
- Starting date of receipt of application: 07-Oct-2013
- Last date for receipt of Application: 30-Oct-2013 till 1600 Hours
Cadre of Recruitment: Total 166 Posts
- Sub-Inspector: 05 Posts (Civil Police-01 & IRBN-04)
- Head Constable (Telecomm): 08 Posts (Civil Police-02 & IRBN-06)
- Constable (Driver): 12 Posts (Civil Police-01 & IRBN-11)
- Constable (Gen Duty): 120 Posts (Civil Police-30, AAPBN-04 & IRBN-86)
- Water career: 02 Posts (IRBN)
- Constable (Band): 13 Posts (IRBN)
- Constable (Biguler): 01 Post (IRBN)
- Constable MC (Rider): 01 Post (IRBN)
- Constable (Carpenter): 01 Post (IRBN)
- Constable (Electrician): 01 Post (IRBN)
- Constable (Armourer): 01 Post (IRBN)
- Constable MT (Helper): 01 Post (IRBN)
- Will be applicable as per norms.
Details of Eligibility Criteria:
- Sub-Inspector: The applicants must not have crossed 25 years and should be above 20 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013
- Head Constable (Telecomm): The applicants must not have crossed 24 years and should be above 18 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013
- Constable (Gen Duty): The applicants must not have crossed 21 years and should be above 17 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013
- Follower Staff: The applicants must not have crossed 28 years and should be above 18 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013
- Constable (Band/ Biguler): The applicants must not have crossed 22 years and should be above 18 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013
- Constable (Driver/MC Rider/ Carpenter/ Electrician/ Armourer/ MT helper): The applicants must not have crossed 28 years and should be above 18 years of age as on 01-Jan-2013
However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for APST candidates as per rules.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- Academics & other Essentials:
- Sub-Inspector: The applicant must have passed Graduation or equivalent
- Head Constable (Telecomm): The applicant must have passed Matriculation or equivalent with English, Maths and Science
- Constable (Driver): The applicant must have passed 8th standard. Must have a valid Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle for a period of 3 years.
- Constable (Gen Duty): The applicant must have passed Matriculation for civil police and 8th standard pass for IRBN/AAPBN posts
- Constable (Band/ Biguler & other MT cadre): The applicant must have passed 8th standard with trade certificate. Must have knowledge of playing concerned band or should have experience of the concerned trades.
- Follower Staff: The applicant must have passed 8th standard
- Sports qualification:
- The sportspersons should have represented the country or state at the International and National level games
- Sportspersons representing their University at Inter-University Tournaments
- Sportspersons having won National Awards in various games
- The sportsperson representing their school team in National level positions
- NOTE: details of sports discipline can be obtained at the detailed advertisement at http://arunpol.nic.in/Recruitment/Sports-Oct-13/Sports%20quota%20-%20Oct-13.pdf
- Physical Standard:
- As per standard detailed in the complete advertisement at http://arunpol.nic.in/Recruitment/Sports-Oct-13/Sports%20quota%20-%20Oct-13.pdf
- The selection of candidates will be done through a procedure involving Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Objective Test and Personal Interview along with Medical Test and Character Antecedent Test.
- The decision of the DG, Arunanchal Pradesh Police will be Final and Binding on the selection
How to Apply:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed application form available at the website of the Arunanchal Pradesh Police at http://arunpol.nic.in/Recruitment/Sports-Oct-13/Sports%20quota%20-%20Oct-13.pdf
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- The completed application form along with all photocopies of credential must be submitted to the concerned address so as to reach the office by the last date of application (i.e. 30-Oct-2013)
- The completed applications should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of ……………………………….)”
- The applications can be submitted by hand or Post to the Police Head Quarters, Itanagar
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- Canvassing will be condemned with exemplary measures.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » AP Police Recruitment, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Andhra Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs » Arunanchal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2013: 166 Posts for Meritorious Sportspersons