Air India Air Transport Services Ltd. (AIATSL) invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Ramp Service Agent / Ramp Service Agent (Lower Grade) for ground duties, on a fixed-term contract basis, for a period of three years, at Mumbai.
Date for walk-in: January 09, and January 10, 2013
Names of the Posts:
Ramp Service Agent
Ramp Service Agent (Lower Grade)
Total Number of vacancies: 69
Age Limit: As on August 01, 2012
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
- OBC: Minimum 18 years and maximum 31 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
Application fee: Rs.300/-
In form of Demand Draft in favor of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.” Payable at Mumbai
For SC/ST/ Ex Servicemen: No fee
Note: Candidates will have to pay the cost of Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.3000/- to Rs.3500/
First Year: Rs. 12,000/- per month
Second Year: Rs. 13,000/- per month
Third Year: Rs.14, 000/- per month
- Service Agent (Lower Grade): Rs. 11,000/- per month
Nature of Job: Contract
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years
Educational Qualification: Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (total 3 years)
Selection Process: Selection Process will be based on Written Examination, Verification of Eligibility Standards, Skill test norms on computer and Medical Examination
Venue for Walk-in:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited
GSD Training Centre, GSD Building,
Opp. Sahar Police Station,
Sahar, Mumbai – 400 099
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in along with the Application Form in the Specific format only, duly filled in Hindi or English, DD and requisite documents at the time of walk-in January 09, and January 10, 2013
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from AIATSL here http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Downloads/Advt_Web_Bom_RSA02.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 for Meteorology Branch Indian Air Force Recruitment 2014 for Male & Female Candidates in Meteorology Branch
Indian Air Force is one of the three major wings of Indian Armed Service Wings guarding the areal boundarie...
- UPSC Recruitment 2014 For Combined Medical Service Exam UPSC Recruitment 2014 For Combined Medical Service Examination For AMO, ADMO, & GDMO Positions
Union Public Service Commission is the apex authority mandated for performing recruitment examina...
- Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014 For 200 Medical Officer Posts Manipur Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates; possess a recognized medical qualification for the post of Manipur Health Services Grade IV Medical officers in the H...
- Northern Coalfields Ltd Special Recruitment Drive 2014: 291 Vacancies Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Singrauli, a miniratna PSU, and a Subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites application from eligible SC/ ST candidates for 291 various posts.
- Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2014: 319 Clerk, Security Guard, Translator Posts With the recent recruitment notification, Mahanadi Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Ltd, engaged in coal mining activities in the state of Odisha, invites applications from eligible c...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.