Air India Charters Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Chief of Engineering, Quality Manager, Quality Audit Manager, Workshop Manager, Safety Manager, and Planning Manager on fixed contract basis for a period of three years, for its airlines Air India Express.
Last date of receipt of Applications: May 31, 2013
Name of the Post along with corresponding Vacancies:
Chief of Engineering: 01 post
Quality Manager: 01 post
Quality Audit Manager: 01 post
Workshop Manager: 01 post
Safety Manager: 01 post
Planning Manager: 01 post
Total Number of Vacancies: 06
Place of Posting: Thiruvananthapuram (Note: Employment is transferable to any station in India, if required.)
- Chief of Engineering and Quality Manager: Maximum 65 years
- Quality Audit Manager, Workshop Manager, Safety Manager, Planning Manager: Maximum 62 years
Chief of Engineering: Rs.2, 50,000/
Quality Manager: Rs.1, 35, 000/-
Quality Audit Manager: Rs.1, 35, 000/-
Workshop Manager: Rs.1, 35, 000/-
Safety Manager: Rs. 65, 000/-
Planning Manager: Rs. 65, 000/-
For General/ OBC categories candidates: Rs.500/-
For SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates: No fee
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai.
Selection Process: Interview (s) & Pre-employment Medical Examination
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with requested DD, requested enclosures, and super scribing the post applied for, in capital letters on the envelope, to the
Chief of Engineering
Air India Charters Limited
Hangar No. 4B, 1st Floor,
Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East)
Mumbai 400 029
For more information on this recruitment such as emoluments educational qualification, relaxation in age limit and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Air India Charters Limited, here Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2013 For Various Vacancies.
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- HPCL Recruitment 2014-15 For Refinery Professionals: 99 Vacancies Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, a Navaratna and a Global Fortune 500 Company, invites applications from eligible experienced candidates for the Refinery Professionals [Design/ Construction...
- BMSICL Recruitment 2014 For DGMs/ Manager/ Asst. Managers/ Executives Bihar Medical Services & Infrastructure Corporation Ltd. (BMSICL) is the sole procurement and distribution agency of drugs and equipment for all establishments under the Department of Health, G...
- Jammu & Kashmir Minerals Ltd Recruitment 2014: 42 Vacancies Jammu & Kashmir Minerals Limited, incorporated in 1960 as a First Public Sector Undertaking of the State of Jammu and Kashmir, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of va...
- MPRDC Recruitment 2014 For AGM (Tech), RDSE & Management Assistant With the present notification from the Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC), vacancies have been notified against the 10 positions of Assistant General Manager (Technical), 01 Positi...
- SAIL Recruitment 2014 For Consultants, Specialists and Paramedical Staff SAIL Recruitment 2014 For Induction of Consultants, Specialists and Paramedical Staff at Bokaro Steel Plant
SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) is a prospering Maharatna of India for producin...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.