Started with a dedicated group of social workers and labor movement activists, imbued with the spirit of service to the cause of mill workers, other industrial and neglected economically weaker sections of society, the Abhyudaya Co-op. Credit Society Ltd. came into existence in 1964, with a small share capital of Rs.5000.
The Bank was conferred with Scheduled Bank Status by Reserve Bank of India in September 1988. Over a span of 49 years, it became one of the leading Urban Co-op. In 2007 the Bank was registered as a MultiState Co-op. Bank. As on 31st March 2013, the bank has 1.51 lakh members and more than 16.66 lakh depositors with a total business of over Rs.13145 Crore.
With the recent notification from this bank there are several Clerical positions need to be filled with competent selection.
The details of the vacancies are as follows:
Profile of the Position with Number of Vacancies:
- Clerks: 125 posts
NOTE: Reservation for various Categories shall be applicable as per norms.
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 05-Oct-2013
- Closing date for registration of Online Application: 19-Oct-2013
- Date for Payment of fees through Online Mode: from 05-Oct till 19-Oct-2013
- Date for Payment of fees through Offline Mode: from 08-Oct till 24-Oct-2013
- Tentative date for Online Test: 23-Nov-2013
Pay scale, allowances and perquisites:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The candidates selected as clerks will have to undergo a Training for a period of 6 months, during which they will receive a remuneration of Rs.10000 fixed per month
- After completion of Training Successfully, they have to join the bank on a probation period during which they will receive a remuneration of minimum Rs.14413 Per month for Clerical cadre.
- Other allowances and perks as per the Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd. rules and regulations
- The candidates interested to join this Banks should have attained Minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed Maximum age of 30 years as on 01-Oct-2013
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms of the Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Essential Academic Qualification & Other Knowledge:
- The applicant must have passed Graduation in any discipline.
- Must have proficiency in Marathi and working knowledge of English
- Preference will be offered to candidates having Computer Proficiency
- For SC/ ST/ NT: Rs.50
- For all others: Rs. 400
- The fees can be paid Online through Net-banking during the time of application submission. The fees can also be paid Offline through system generated fee payment challan at any branch counter of Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- For Offline Payment, the candidates can pay the requisite amount at from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview on a Merit ranking basis.
Mode of Application: Apply Online Here
- The applications can be submitted Online only through the website www.abhyudayabank.co.in .
- The applicants are requested to check the complete details of the application requirements as available at https://www.abhyudayabank.co.in/pdf/CLERK_ADVTG.pdf, before applying Online.
- Applicant is directed to put his/her neat and clear scanned signatures on the on-line application along with scanned photograph.