Airport Authority of India (AAI) is the single organization in India for creation, up-gradation, maintenance and management of Civil Aviation in India, both in the air space and ground duties. This organization is intended for formation, construction, management of passenger and cargo airport terminals and maintenance of operation of air transportation all over India and pan-nations. AAI has been entrusted as a ‘MiniRatna’ category of Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) in India.
In continuation to the fill up the vacancies for Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in NE-4 grade in the Southern Region, Chennai and Airports under its control, the AAI is inviting applications from competent individuals, who are natives of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island only.
The details of the vacancies are as underneath:
Post to be applied for: Junior Assistant (Fire Service) in NE-4 Grade
Number of Vacancies: 245 numbers (SC-22, ST-23, OBC-78, UR-122)
Scale of Pay: Rs.12500 – Rs. 28500
Apart from the basic pay structure, the selected candidate will be eligible for other allowances and benefits as per the IDA norms of Airport Authority of India.
Last date of Application: 30-May-2013
Age (As on 30-May-2013): The max age should not exceed 30 years
- There will be privilege of additional age relaxation for scheduled categories like SC/ ST/ OBC. A candidate may attach the photocopies of such certificates along with his/ her application form.
- There will be no age relaxation for Government Servants and they have to apply through proper channel
For General and OBC category of candidates: Rs.100
For all others (belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women): Fees exempted
Qualification and Experience:
The candidate applying for the post should preferably have completed matriculation (10th Standard) along with regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire Engineering with minimum 50% marks
Should have completed Intermediate (regular study) with 50% marks in aggregate.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
License: The applicant should possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License Or a valid Medium Vehicle Driving License before 1 year from 30-April-2013 Or, A light motor vehicle license at least before 2 years from 30-April-2013
The candidates with the following qualification will be awarded preference during selection:
a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class
b) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service
c) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
d) NCC ‘B’ Certificate
e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
The selection will be base upon the performance of the candidate on written test, physical measurement, driving test, physical endurance test, and interview. The most competent candidate as per merit will be offered preference for joining this post.
How to Apply:
- Candidates satisfying all the above conditions may apply for the above mentioned post in English/ Hindi in the prescribed format of application as available on the website of the Airport Authority of India at www.airportsindia.org.in .
- Each application should accompany a Demand Draft for Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only) in favor of The Airport Authority of India and payable at Chennai. (except for the candidates whose fees are exempted)
- The envelope containing application form should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)”.
- Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side.
- Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Driving license etc.
- The application should be complete in all respect, or otherwise considered as rejected.
- The applications should reach the following address on or before the last date demarked (i.e. 30-May-2013)
THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Airports Authority of India
Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here AAI Recruitment 2013 for Southern Region, Chennai For Junior Assistant (Fire Service).
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment, Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Latest Government Govt Jobs » AAI Recruitment 2013 for Southern Region, Chennai For Junior Assistant (Fire Service)