Airports Authority of India, a miniratna, public sector enterprises, invites applications from eligible candidates who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep Island, for the post of Senior Assistant (Electronics) at various airports in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep Island in southern region.
Last Date of submission of application: September 10, 2012
Total Number of Vacancies: 22 (Unreserved- 14, SC-02, ST-02, OBC-04)
Pay Scale: Rs 14,500 – 33,550/-
Qualification: Graduate in science from government recognised institution or universities, or Three years diploma in Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Radio Engineering
Experience: Two years of experienced is required in relevant field.
Upper Age Limit: As on October 27, 2012
30 years for generl category, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will get age relaxation as per government norms.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Selection Process: Written Test followed by Interview
Examination Centre: Chennai, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Huderabad
Application Fee: In form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payble at Chennai.
For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman – NIL
For Others – Rs. 100/-
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to submit their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates, and requested demand draft to “The Regional Executive Director”, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027. Applicants must super-scribed “Application For The Post of Senior Assistant [Electronics]” on top of the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as age relaxation, recruitment terms, application format, and much more please refer to http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/DIRECTRECRUITMENT_SENIOR_ASSISTANT_ELECTRONICS_21jul2012.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2015 For Admission to FMSB: Officers Vacancies Recruitment for admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking – December 2014 Batch
Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment proc...
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2014-15: 161 Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancies in Northern and Southern Regions Air India Limited invites application from eligible unmarried candidates for recruitment of Trainee Cabin Crew in Northern and Southern Regions for an initial period of five years, which is extenda...
- BSNL Recruitment Exam Feb 2015 For 962 Junior Accounts Officers BSNL Recruitment Drive 2014-15 For Junior Accounts Officers
With its recent notification, BSNL invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officers through open...
- REPCO Bank Recruitment 2014-15 For 15 PO And 100 Junior Assistant/ Clerk Posts REPCO BANK Ltd., established in the year 1969 by government of India, invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Probationary Officer, and Junior Assistant/ Clerk.
Name of P...
- UPSC CDS Exam Feb 2015 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form, Admit Card, Result UPSC Invites Applications For Combined Defense Service Examination (I) – 2015
(Including Short Service Commission (Non-Technical Services) For Women)
EXAMINATION NOTICE NUMBER - 2/2015-CDS-I
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.