Airports Authority of India, a miniratna, public sector enterprises, invites applications from eligible candidates who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep Island, for the post of Senior Assistant (Electronics) at various airports in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, and Lakshadweep Island in southern region.
Last Date of submission of application: September 10, 2012
Total Number of Vacancies: 22 (Unreserved- 14, SC-02, ST-02, OBC-04)
Pay Scale: Rs 14,500 – 33,550/-
Qualification: Graduate in science from government recognised institution or universities, or Three years diploma in Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Radio Engineering
Experience: Two years of experienced is required in relevant field.
Upper Age Limit: As on October 27, 2012
30 years for generl category, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will get age relaxation as per government norms.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Selection Process: Written Test followed by Interview
Examination Centre: Chennai, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Huderabad
Application Fee: In form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payble at Chennai.
For SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman – NIL
For Others – Rs. 100/-
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to submit their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates, and requested demand draft to “The Regional Executive Director”, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027. Applicants must super-scribed “Application For The Post of Senior Assistant [Electronics]” on top of the envelope.
For more detail on this recruitment such as age relaxation, recruitment terms, application format, and much more please refer to http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/DIRECTRECRUITMENT_SENIOR_ASSISTANT_ELECTRONICS_21jul2012.pdf
More Latest Government Jobs Vacancy 2013 - 2014
- VSSC Recruitment 2014-15: 109 Graduate Apprentices Vacancies Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Department of Space, Government of India invites online applications for selection to the positions of Graduate Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 from ...
- TNPL Recruitment 2014: Vacancies in Paper Mill/ LSFM, Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Officer, a...
- Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi Recruitment 2014-15: 399 Semiskilled Vacancies The Heavy vehicle factory is situated in Avadi, located on the outskirts of Chennai, Indian Ordnance Factories, Government of India, Ministry of Defence, invites applications from eligible candida...
- BESCOM Recruitment 2014-15: Assistant Lineman ITI Vacancies For H-K Region Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) invites applications from interested and eligible Local persons of Hyderabad Karnataka Regions, for the posts of Assistant Lineman in Electrici...
- Metropolitan Sessions Court Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 For Junior Assistant & Typist Office of The Metropolitan Sessions Judge, Hyderabad invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant, and Typist by direct recruitment in Andhra Prade...
. Our Employment News or Free Job Alert will help in getting all those vital information that can help you to select your best career option with just an email subscription. Subscribe to our Daily Employment News or Free Job Alert right now to get daily job updates in your mail box.
Are you looking for PSU Jobs? You have landed at right place. Employment News at your finger tips - Find Jobs in Public Sector Companies and explore all the Sarkari Naukri options at single place. One may updated with Free Job Alert on daily basis. One may also check out other options as IBPS 2014, Study Abroad, and Railway Recruitment. One may enjoy to visit India List Classifieds, Important Days, Paintings, and at last but not least everything about India, that is India List. Hope that you have enjoyed the journey.