The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited (popularly known as Mahesh Bank) is India’s premier Urban Co-operative Banking Institution. The Bank has attained this premier position without compromising the spirit of co-operative principles, while at the same time striving to assimilate and implement newer methods of work organization and management, with a firm commitment to its objectives.
The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd., a leading Multi State Scheduled Co-op. Urban Bank in South India, with a business mix of about Rs.2000 crores, with a net work of 39 Branches spread across 3 states (Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan).
With the recent notification the Mahesh Bank is inviting applications for the Positions of Clerk-cum-Cashiers in its various branches:
Name of the vacancies notified: Clerk-cum-Cashiers
Number of Expected Vacancies: 100 numbers
Reservation Rules: As per normal banking norms
Important dates to reckon:
- Starting date for Online Registration: 05-June-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration: 25-June-2013
- Date for payment of Application Fees: 05-June-2013 to 25-June-2013
- Date of Objective Written Examination: 11-Aug-2013
Pay Scale & Probation:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
Selected candidates will be placed at a Branch / Office of the Bank anywhere in India on Probation for a period of one year. The emoluments during the period of probation will be approximately Rs.10000 per month. After completion of Probation Period the candidates will receive emoluments with a CTC of Rs.13790 per month.
- The candidate must have a Graduation in any discipline.
- The candidate should have passed all subjects in the First Attempt only.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of operating computers
- The candidate should have knowledge on MS-Office and Internet Usage
The candidate must have attained a minimum of 21 years and should not have crossed 28 years as on 30-Apr-2013. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates as per norms.
- The applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500.00 by means of NEFT from any bank.
- The account details for NEFT are: Account No: 13079, Account type: Current Account, Account Name: APMCUB LTD CLERICAL RECRUITMENT – 2013 A, IFSC Code: APMC0000006
- The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Written Test (Objective Type) and Personal Interview.
- The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by e-mails only.
- The exams will be conducted at Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam and Guntur Centers only.
- After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of A.P. Mahesh Bank at www.apmaheshbank.com
- The applicant need to submit online application and remit requisite fees by NEFT and must retain the hard copy of application for future reference
- No hard copy should be sent at this time to the bank recruitment cell
- The applicant must upload his signature and photograph at appropriate spaces on the Online Application Form
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- Email is mandatory for Online Registration. No correspondence will be made to candidates by any other means.