The Indian military nursing service has issued the notice for recruitment of Short Service Commission Officers (Female). Join the Armed Forces Medical Services as Short Service Commissioned Nursing Officers in the Military Nursing Service (MNS).
Candidates selected for grant of SSC in the military nursing service will be liable to serve for five years extend-able to total tenure of fourteen (5+5+4) years, anywhere in India in the same way as Military Nursing Service (Regular) Officers in the Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force).
On completion of pre-commissioning formalities, the candidates will be granted the rank of Lieutenant.
Total Number of Vacancies: 200
Last date of submission of application forms: 26-11-2012
- Candidate should be a citizen of India or spouse to an Indian if married.
- She (Single/Married/Divorcee/Widow) should passed B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Certificate B.Sc (Nursing) in first attempt or M.Sc. (Nursing) from INC recognized University.
- She should be a registered nurse and midwife in State Nursing Council.
Candidate should have borne between the dates 7th march, 1978 and 31st December, 1992 including both the dates.
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
After completion of pre commissioning formalities candidates will be posted as Lieutenant on a pay scale of Rs. 15600 with grade pay of Rs. 5400 and military service pay of Rs. 4200 along with other allowances as per the rates determined by governing body.
Application Fee & How to:
Interested candidates can apply by paying a fee of Rs. 150 in the form of demand draft which should be in favour of DGAFMS (APF) Fund payable at SBI, Central Secretariat, New Delhi.
Procedure of selection will be based on written test to be conducted at Delhi during the second week of Dec 2012, followed by interview conducted by Selection Board constituted for recruitment purpose.
Mode of Application:
All the applications sent by candidates will be accepted in offline mode only.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to type the application in block letters on A4 size paper as prescribed in the advertisement published in employment news.
- Application form will carry an affixed passport size photograph duly attested and attached.
- It should also enclose the attested copies of documents as follows:
- Document in support of age proof.
- Nursing registration certificate.
- Certificate or mark sheet of PG/PB B Sc /B Sc Nursing.
- NCC Certificate
- Character Certificate.
- Document in support of nationality.
- If employed, no objection certificate from the present employer.
- Two self addressed envelopes of dimensions 27cm X 12 cm along with postal stamp of Rs 30 on each.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Military Nursing Service (MNS) Recruitment 2012
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Defence Jobs, Employment News 2012, Latest Government Govt Jobs » A Bright Future For Young Women In Military Nursing Service: Short Service Commission Officers