Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) has been designed by the National Council for Teacher Education and Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh to ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels from classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Andhra Pradesh. As an essential criterion, the APTET has to be attended by each person who envisages a dream career in teaching in Elementary, Secondary or Senior Secondary Levels in any school in Andhra Pradesh. The APTET do not confer a job, but it is an essential criterion to adopt a teaching job as per the recommendations of NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The APTET will be conducted by the Board of School Education, Andhra Pradesh under the Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The APTET notification has been declared by the Board of School Education for the year 2013 and candidates who are interested for a future career with teaching jobs can apply Online through the website of APTET.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruitment norms are as under:
Name of the examination:
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test – September 2013
Number of expected vacancies: 45000
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 16-July-2013
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees: 15-July-2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 01-August-2013
- Last date for Payment of Fees: 31-July-2013
- Date of Online availability of Hall Ticket for exam: 25-August-2013 onwards
- Date of Examination: 01-September-2013
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- For becoming Primary Teacher (for Classes I-V): Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and pass in or pursuing final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR, Intermediate /Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and pass in or pursuing final year of 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR, Intermediate /Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and pass in or pursuing final year of 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- For becoming Trained Graduate Teacher Upper Primary level (for Classes VI-VIII): B.A./B.Sc./B.Com and pass in or pursuing final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR, B.A. /B.Sc./B.Com pass with at least 45% marks and pass in or pursuing 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Course OR, B.A. / B.Sc./B.Com pass with at least 50% marks and pass in or pursuing 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) Course OR, Intermediate /Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and pass in or pursuing final year of 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Course OR, Intermediate /Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and pass in or pursuing final year of 4 year B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed Course.
- In addition to above, candidates possessing Language Pandit Training (LPT) certificate in Telugu, Hindi & Urdu or those pursuing LPT Course in the same languages during 2012-13 or earlier are also eligible
- For others please log on to the official portal of APTET at http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/Documents/InformationBulletinSep2013.pdf
- For both levels for each candidate: Rs.200
- The fee can be remitted by the candidates through a through APONLINE or e-Seva/ Mee Seva Centers between the scheduled dates
Mode of Selection:
Is this Job relevant to you? If Yes, please read the full advertisement carefully, and Apply for this Job. If No, You may would like to Explore ALL the Latest Sarkari Naukri Notification.
- The selection will be done through a Written Test, & Interview
- Pass Percentage in APTET will be as follows:
- Other Caste (General): 60% marks and above
- Backward Class: 50% marks and above
- SC/ST/PWD: 40% marks and above
- This selection will be done strictly on a Merit Listing
How to Apply:
a) The candidates may apply through online mode only in English at the website of the APTET at http://aptet.cgg.gov.in/
b) The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of online Application form
c) The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
d) The candidates are advised to deposit requisite fees in any APONLINE or e-Seva/ Mee Seva Centers as stated on the complete advertisement before submission of application
e) After the payment of fees, the final step of the registration can be carried out.
f) The candidates have to upload their recent photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
g) The candidates should save at least 3 hardcopies of the application for future reference.
More Latest Recruitment Jobs Vacancy 2015-2016
This Job is Posted Under Various Relevant Categories as Home » Employment News 2013, Free Job Alert - FreeJobAlert, Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri In Andhra Pradesh, Latest Government Govt Jobs » 4th Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-September-13) Notification 2013